GRC is engineering company acting in the power industry, mining, coke and metallurgical sectors as well as in the smaller industrial sector. The company is located in Wroclaw which is one of the biggest cities in Poland and operates across the whole Polish territory, working with general contractors, subcontractors, design offices.
We supply machines, technologies and solutions mainly for:
- POWER PLANTS
- STEEL INDUSTRY
- CHEMICAL, GAZ AND OIL INDUSTRY
- COKING PLANTS
- SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
- AND SMALLER FACILITIES
We offer materials and equipment necessary for production and maintenance of industrial plants. Years of experience, good contacts and long cooperation with our clients allows us to implement our strategy of the expansion into new markets and still expand our offer.
WE LEASING OF MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT. More on http://leasing-medyczny.com.pl/nasza-oferta/
Our goal -high quality and professional customers service leads us to continuously develop our range of services and supplies.
As a modern company of open-minded persons, we are still on Your disposition.
You can find as well full range of our products on : www.produkty-przemyslowe.pl
- 1 General Provisions
- The Controller of personal data shall be the company GRC Robert Gębicki established in Wrocław, ul. Kwiska 170. Entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in Wrocław, for which the register files are kept by the Central Registry and Information about Business Activities (CEIDG), VAT EU: 894-261-24-34, REGON: 020429621. Protection of data is carried out according to the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on the secured servers.
- The term “RODO” means Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication (SSL) encryption protocol is used.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- 2. The Controller of personal data
- The Service Provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process Your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The Service Provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter, contacting via the contact form and following our profiles on social media – using the “Like it” or “follow” functions (Linkedin, Facebook).
- Personal data are processed according to the provisions of the protection of personal data pursuant to:
- within the scope and purpose necessarily to establish and shape the content of the Service;
- change or its solution and proper implementation of the electronically provided Services;
- within the scope and purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes); and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
within the scope and purpose consistent with your consent [e.g.] if you subscribed to the newsletter
within the scope and purpose consistent with your consent if [e.g.] you follow our profiles on social media.
- Any person to whom the data are subject to (if we are their administrator), has the right to access to data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisor authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider organization is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the needs to pursue possible claims/recovery before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing
a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented data security, passwords, data encryption and we have introduced access control, this way we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
- 3. Cookies
- The collected data is used to monitoring and checking how users use our sites, to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. To monitor information about users we are using the tool Google Analitics, which records user’s behaviour on the site.
- On our website we are using the cookie files as follow:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of available services as a part of the website,
g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
on the site;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.